Thursday 23 May 2013

THE NEIGHBOURS



































 
‘You must meet Matilda my dear’ said Norman. ‘But first things first: still wine or fizz; which kind of girl are you?’
‘A champagne girl of course’.
‘Of course you are,’ cooed Norman. ‘Of course you are’.
‘Hi de hi campers,’ sung Matilda, flexing a leg on her arrival by the mantelpiece. ‘And please excuse my sweat; I’m training for a half-marathon’.
‘Don’t mind a little girl sweat do we?’ asked Norman
‘I’m running for the dwarf horse hostel by the canal,’ said Matilda removing her shorts.
‘Matilda is the local animals’ Joan de Arc. Cats and dogs and even foxes, she’s quite a girl I can tell you,’ said Norman
‘What’s your name?’ asked Simon, the chap without pants lying on the lawn.
‘Mary, my name is Mary.’
‘Not at all contrary: it’s a very beautiful name my dear and it suits you very well,’ said Norman.
‘It certainly does,’ added Simon. ‘Like a soft leather slipper on a warm clammy day.’
Suddenly Norman’s wife, Brenda, entered sans brazier. ‘Do you respect the tit, Mary?’ she asked
‘Well, I’m not sure . . .’
‘Put it away Brenda, Mary’s a shy girl; not quite ready for the tit,’ cautioned Norman.
In the garden Matilda was naked and bouncing on top of Simon.
‘Oh yes, quite a girl our Matilda,’ said Norman with a wink.
‘I think I’d better be going,’ said Mary.
Brenda’s giant bosom blocked the doorway into the street. ‘Do you respect the tit, Mary?’ she repeated.
‘Not really,’ said Mary squeezing past Brenda’s bosom and out into the cold.
Half way home Mary remembered she’d left her pants on their sofa and realised she’d have to go back to get them.